THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Icicles to Eskimos

Icicles to Eskimos

Icicles to eskimos


"Separation" by Icicles to Eskimos

Icicles to Eskimos

For more of their songs cheak out their myspace page... http://www.myspace.com/iciclestoeskimos

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Outside reading 6

After a couple of hours of talking, Scarlet and charlotte become friends. Charlotte relizes after a wile that she is late for a meeting at the dorms for the dead. She rushes to get there in the nik of time, but dosent avoid prue in the prosses. Pure being the leader, jumps on her right away about were she was and why she was late. Charlotte being afraid lied to her.

2 comments:

Taylor D. said...

Oh no! I haven't gotten that far yet! I switched to a different book, I'm blogging about it now. I think I'll start Ghost Girl up again. The edge of the pages are so cool on the book, they're silver!

AnastasiaM said...

ya i know the pages are silver!...